[Typo3-dev] making text sitemap xhtml conform

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Mon Feb 14 14:05:14 CET 2005

Hi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> To make page titles with ampersand (eg "food & beverages") work with xhtml
> styles.sitemap.text should be modified:
>
> styles.sitemap.text {
>   1.NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
>   2.NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
>   3.NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
>   4.NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
> }
>
> Or is this better placed in an XHTML how-to or somewhere in the wiki?

In ML it will get lost soon imho. ;)

Wiki would be cool. One might consider to put this on bugs.typo3.org as
well.

Worst problem: This might not be full backwards-compatible. Some folks
might have been using something like "my<b>title</b>". If i remember
correct that works in certain circumstances?

Anyway should go into EXT:css_styled_content default TS imho.

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag