[Typo3-dev] indexed_search top-10 feature requests

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Fri Feb 11 14:09:23 CET 2005

The next version will have the same plain HTML but XHTML.

The extension is not a complete rewrite (are you crazy!... :-)

I just want to open up an opportunity to contribute to a part of the
core that so many people have repeatedly expressed interest in
improving. And since working on indexed_search templating can be
motivated by personal needs I want to make sure we make the full of the
resources - and that could be to create teh templating API at the same
time now that we have a motivating test-rabbit.

- kasper