[Typo3-dev] hook for extending TEXT content type

Tom Jozsa moszi at mail.datanet.hu
Thu Feb 10 21:06:01 CET 2005

Hi!

>If it's not to complicated for the content element author he could just
>go to that specific chc-forum post. copy the URL from the browser URL line.
>and insert a "external link" to that post ... the only problem would be
>that
>links have to be reset when the URL changes ... but pherhaps you could also
>set relative links from index.php on like
>
>index.php?id=41&view=single_thread&cat_uid=1&conf_uid=1&thread_uid=20
>instead of
>http://www.rollerfreunde->wien.com/index.php?id=41&view=single_thread&cat_u
id=1&conf_uid=1&thread_uid>=20

Well that solves one thing the link! But as a programmer my job is to
produce a BE extension allowing not to care about the copy paste stuff any
more.

Look at the "News with CHC-Forum" "chcnewscon" extension. That's the elegant
end easy to use soling of the problem! There seems to bee a hook in news to
allow this kind of extending, witch I searched for in the normal TEXT
content too. Whit out luck.

That's way I would like to make an extension for the problem.

moszi