[Typo3-dev] Click menus in current CVS don't work with PHP4?

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Mon Feb 7 13:16:10 CET 2005

Remember the clickmenu is generated in the top-frame and written through
java script to the nav/list-frame. A non-appearing menu is usually a
PHP-parse-error in the script in the top-frame but it is hard to spot
because the frame is so low. It could be a parsing error in one
extension that adds elements to the clickmenu - that would break it all.

- kasper

--
- kasper

Happy new year! - My email address is now:

		kasper2005 at typo3.com