[Typo3-dev] Click menus in current CVS don't work with PHP4?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Feb 7 00:29:28 CET 2005

Hi folks,

I'm not sure if it's a problem in my local installation or some general
thing: After updating to the current CVS version of TYPO3core, my click
menus don't work anymore. Eg. when I click on a page icon in the page tree,
nothing happens and finally the topbar reports a PHP error message with a
script time out in one of the classes using the clickmenu.

The weird thing is that if I switch to PHP5, everything is fine.

Someone else observed that problem?

--
robert