[Typo3-dev] tt_rating description is wrong, plugin is not working?

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sun Feb 6 16:31:35 CET 2005

I have a working version of rating,
But is not compatible with tt_rating.
I only need to make the docs and upload it to TER.

completey re-writted,
compatible with TV (0.3.0),
support different type of ratings for a page (like foodrating, quilityrating,
service rating etc....)
support avarage rating for a page where multiple ratings is placed.
Rating can be added using a flexform aswell is in TS
multilanguage (not 100% tested yet),
Cookie support to prefent multiple ratings I need some more thought about how to
prefent multiple ratings when a user did disable cookie support.
Can also check the IP address of the rating but that feature is disabled for
now. We had some problem with that....
Can have rating 'stars' and the dialog on different places (see
http://livetravelguides.com/south-america/ecuador/andean-highlands/otavalo/around-otavalo/lagunas-de-mojanda/la-luna/)
Can generate a menu structure based on the rating (see
http://livetravelguides.com/south-america/ecuador/)

cheers,
Ries