[Typo3-dev] recent work, ideas and thoughts

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Sun Feb 6 11:36:51 CET 2005

 Hello!

 On Sun, 06 Feb 2005, Martin T. Kutschker wrote the following:
> Peter Niederlag wrote:
> >espacially secure downloads(some hook? for example to count track
> >downloads?)
>
> Tracking downloads? Yeah, wanna have it :-)

 Done. ;-)

 What has to be done to make it work for everyone:

    - userfunc calls in a chain
      I imagine it this way:

        lib.parseFunc_RTE.tags.link.typolink.userFunc {
            1 = tx_dhlinklayout->main
            1 {
                # options
            }
            2 = tx_securedownloads->main
            2 {
                #options
            }
        }

       Any problems you can think of with this?
       I'll provide patches to 3.8 if someone of the "chiefs" says "yes"
       ;-) (backwards compatible of course)

    - some changes in indexed_search to make this documents available
      for indexing (Kasper: what's with the new version, what's the
      easiest way to include that?)

    - make it work with the "Filelinks" content element
    (changes in css_styled_content/pi1/class.tx_cssstyledcontent_pi1.php)

 bye
 Wolfgang