[Typo3-dev] RTE css class problem with IE

Jan Wulff messages at janwulff.de
Sat Feb 5 03:28:13 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm using the new RTE extension rtehtmlarea and so far the features,
especially the automatic css class parsing, are great.

It's working fine with Mozilla (Firefox,etc.), but I have a lot of
trouble with RTE if used with the Internet Explorer.

With IE 6.0 on Windows 2000 the classes are not loaded, while the same
RTE works in Mozilla, showing all css classes.

In IE 6.0 on Windows XP the RTE doesn't even starts. It's just loading
and then breaks off with a Javascript error.

I suppose it's just a matter of configuration to work this out. Has
anybody encountered this problems and found a solution? Maybe we should
do a RTE compatibility chart?

Regards
Jan