[Typo3-dev] Data check in Backend-forms

Joerg Schoppet joerg.schoppet at web.de
Fri Feb 4 07:16:51 CET 2005

Hi media.res

thanks for the answer, but these userdefined checking is exactly what I'm searching for.
e.g.: I've a field where users have to but in a special value (costcenter in a firm), now I want to check if the input is formaly right (begins with an DE for example and then have 10 numbers). The next step would be to have the possibility like with the "itemsProcFunc", so I can call an external function/method, which connects to a legal system and checks if the costcenter exists.

Wouldn't this be a good place for a hook? Where have I to raise a hook-request in this community?

Kind Regards

- Joerg Schoppet (derjoerg)