[Typo3-dev] RealURL / Rewrite / httpd.conf

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Thu Feb 3 08:36:09 CET 2005

The definition of SCRIPT_NAME and the consequences of making a change to
it that introduces a bug is so fragile and fatal that we generally do
not touch it now that it works broadly on most servers. Especially not
for the sake of a realurl .htaccess file.

Therefore I suggest that you make a local hack and maintain that. At
least; for changing SCRIPT_NAME I would require you to travel 3 times
around the universe to make sure it doesn't break other installations
and that is a lot more hazzle.

- kasper