[Typo3-dev] Information request about signed scripts

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.com
Wed Feb 2 20:34:07 CET 2005

Because of security restrictions in Mozilla/Firefox (cut/copy/paste, window resize) and Windows XP SP2 (window resize), it might be desirable to make the main script of htmlArea RTE a signed script.  I think the required privileges may  then be requested from the user in some friendlier dialog than sometimes little known browser configuration settings.

However, I am not familiar with the techniques of signed scripts. Is/should there be a TYPO3 signature? Would anyone have ideas/references on how it could/should be done?

Thanks in advance,

Stanislas