[Typo3-dev] Authentication Services conflicts with TemplaVoila

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Wed Feb 2 17:50:31 CET 2005

>That is the first found bug (of 2 total) in cc_sv_auth that causes the
>authentication to work different than the original.
>I begin to belive in the authentication services :-)

Have you discovered the bug making the mailer send emails (for the warning
email addresse) at ANY pageload in the backend, making my mailbox goes mad?

I am pretty sure that I send you a note through email some time ago?

I have tested this with version 1.1.0, also I am using the ipautologin and
the FE IP Autologin.

Regards,

Lars Houmark