[Typo3-dev] access $PA of another field from type=user-form?

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Tue Feb 1 17:37:13 CET 2005

Hello!

What I want to do is this:
I have to get two or more form-fields in one row (without flexforms).
And as far as I can see this is not that easy, isn't it?

Well, I could build my form-elements with my bare hands, but should that
really be the way? Accessing the field-Data via TCA is not ok, because
this does not include eg. the JavaScript-Settings.

So: Is it somehow possible to access the $PA of another BE-field from
within an user-form-item? Is there a Method like loadTCA() for getting
PA-Values from a given field? And by the way: what does PA mean? ;)

Thank you for any hints!!

Christian