[Typo3-dev] idea: "collapsing modules"

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Feb 1 11:19:25 CET 2005

Hi!

Well, they will never migrate until popular sites support these obsolete
browsers. In my opinion support for NS4 should be dropped and this process
should go actively. This may force lazy administrators to upgrade to newer
browsers...

Btw, I made a valid "XHTML transitional"-compliant site with heavy CSS
usage. It does not show in NS4 at all (blank white screen). IE5 (win 98 se
default), IE6, NS6, NS 7, Opera 7, Mozilla, Firefox - all ok (looks
identical everywhere). I always cared about Ns4 as well but from now on I am
not going to support a browser, which is used by less than 0.003% of
visitors (according to Webalizer stats)... :)

Dmitry.