[TYPO3-dev] Postprocessing when a new page is created

Tobias Pinnekamp mail at tpinne.de
Sat Dec 31 13:38:03 CET 2005

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Am Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:49:32 +0100 schrieb Tobias Pinnekamp:
>
>> I recognized that here the data is processed BEFORE it inserted into
>> pages-table. That's a problem, because I need the new uid of the created
>> page.
>
> Take the processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations hook just a few lines below
>
> HTH
> Ingo

Thank you Ingo. But I still have a problem to get the ID. I looked at
the object behind $this (with print_r() in my own class called by the
hook) and saw that the new UID is localized here:

$this->substNEWwithIDs['NEWxxxxxxxx']

But when I want to print out the value then there is nothing. I tried it
this way in my class:

$this->substNEWwithIDs[$id]

even the array $this->substNEWwithIDs seems to be not set or empty,
because t3lib_div::debug() shows nothing but |debug|.

Any hint?

Best regards and a happy new year

Tobias