[TYPO3-dev] Countdown: Proposals for extension of the year

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Fri Dec 30 14:12:34 CET 2005

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> Elmar Hinz schrieb am 28.12.2005 12:40:
>

>>Hauke proposed cron_cssstyledimgtext. When was it first published?
>

> September/2005.

It's based on another extension though... :)

That's like tt_news 2.0 being based on the old tt_news...

But honestly I think we could just call any extension "Extension of the
year" even if it's not a newcomer of that year.

Sportsmen of the year 2005 don't need to be born in 2005 either.

But having too categories is fine, too, of course.

cheers,
Ingmar