[TYPO3-dev] Countdown: Proposals for extension of the year

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Dec 28 11:38:53 CET 2005

Elmar Hinz [team red] schrieb am 27.12.2005 18:07:

> another year in the decade of TYPO3 comes to it's end now. Time for
> reviews. The extension coordination team want's to nominate the best
> extension that was added to TER in 2005.
>
> Until the end of this year we ask you to bring in your proposal for the
> best extension of 2005. If we get at least 5 serious proposals elections
> will happen and we hope to have a winning extension on epihany 2006.
>
> For details see:
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Extension_of_the_Year

I would like to propose rtehtmlarea, which took a huge step forward this
year. Stanislau has doing a great job, and its not a coincidence that
this is now THE official RTE for TYPO3. A rich set of new features, many
bug fixes, very nice support through the typo3.projects.rte newsgroup.
So even if it has been released before 2005, I still want to propose it,
as it has been so massively improved in 2005.

Cheers,
Ernesto