[TYPO3-dev] Proposal for extension of the year 2005: cron_cssstyledimgtext

Hauke Haller haller at led-info.de
Tue Dec 27 19:43:52 CET 2005

cron_cssstyledimgtext is my favorite, because :

cron_cssstyledimgtext gives the user the possibility to integrate images in a modern, css-styled way. All layout-alternatives a solved using f.e. elegant <dl>-tags. The extension is documentated extensive.

Sorry for the short hooray for cron_cssstyledimgtext, it is caused by my weak english knowledge an cron_cssstyledimgtext is much better as described above. Maybe someone would like to complete the text.

Hauke