[TYPO3-dev] pi_getLL problem with array

Mario Matzulla mario.melanie at arcor.de
Mon Dec 26 18:42:07 CET 2005

Elmar Hinz wrote:

>>>Well, it works without the last two modifications. So it is possible.
>>>Only: $this->LLtestPrefix.$word; is doing something which screws up
>>>everything.
>>>
>>>/Mario
>>>

> I don't believe in black magic. $this->LLtestPrefix.$word can only
> prepend a string in $this->LLtestPrefix to $word.
>
> The result is "someStringSomeWord".
>
> If $word is an Array the result is
>
> "someStringArray"
>
> But you surley know that.

Ah, now I get it. $this->LLtestPrefix is a String, which is added to the
locallang variable $word. In my example this is an array and
$this->LLtestPrefix = ''. That's why I get as result = "Array".
That is to bad.
Looks like I have to do it the traditional way. But it would be cool to
have this array possibility in a future release of TYPO3 :)

Thanks

/Mario