[TYPO3-dev] kickstarter: strange behaviour

Nikolic Antonio nikolic at intime.de
Fri Dec 23 12:04:01 CET 2005

Hi all,

some strange behaviour occurs regularily when creating a fe_plugin with
the kickstarter.

after creating a basic fe_plugin and local import I insert the plugin
into an content element, but this default content:

		[..
		This is a few paragraphs:

		This is line 1

		This is line 2

		This is a form:
		..]

does NOT appear!! I can clear so many cashes I find to but nothing
helps.
If I export the extension and import it into an other typo3 installation
it magically works.
The "source" of the plugin typo3 (3.8.0) is running on linux and
The "destination" where it works is typo3 3.8.0 on windows (xampplite)

Any hints on this? Thank you

merry christmas
Nikolic, Antonio