[Typo3-dev] Conditional XCLASS?

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Thu Dec 22 10:40:12 CET 2005

Of course.

Simly create a "ext_conf_template.txt" and configure a check box. (search
other extensions).

Inside ext_tables.php / ext_localconf.php (where you set up your XCLASS
reference) you simply access the value of the configuration by first
unserializing this string:

$_EXTCONF = unserialize($_EXTCONF);

... then access the array $_EXTCONF

Anyway, TemplaVoila has an example of this in its ext_tables.php file.

- kasper

On Thursday 22 December 2005 09:05, tapio wrote:
> Hi
>
> I made 'tm_contentaccess', which uses XCLASS-implementation. Two XCLASS
> are required but I made also some not required XCLASS implementation.
>
> Would it be possible to create them conditional and using checkboxes
> enable them from the backend without need to modify the source code of
> ext_localconf.php?

- kasper