[Typo3-dev] DirectMail development

Jan-Erik Revsbech (MOC) jer at moccompany.com
Thu Dec 22 07:29:59 CET 2005

I have been working on for some time now, but I must admit that I'm
having rouble finding the time to actively work on it.

If you have the time and will to actively do something about it, I would
be very interested in helping you, I can give you all my development
files. I have a pretty good understanding of Direct Mail, and can also
help you to update the extension I CVS when finished (after reviewing
the extension, making sure that I does not break Backwards compability).

Let me know by private e-mail, if you are interested.

Regards
Jan-Erik