[Typo3-dev] RFC: new condition ORIG_TYPO3_VERSION - call for volunteers

Johannes Reichardt mailbox at gramba.net
Mon Dec 19 16:36:42 CET 2005

Hi Sebastian,

> What do you think about it? any comments?
>
> I currently really don't have time for something like that - are there
> any volunteers who could to this in a resonable timespan? This would be
> of really great help! - Of course I'd assist you whereever I can.

I´d even kick BWC at some point (4.5 of 5.0 or so). Sounds harsh, but if
you stick with the old stuff all the time you will never be able to keep
typo3 clean. Also most installs simply dont need to be upgraded OR it
would be better to upgrade the install itself for the new typo3. you
know what i mean?

- Johannes