[Typo3-dev] [TYPO3-UG US] Does "Learning TYPO3" replace "Getting started"?

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Mon Dec 19 14:03:25 CET 2005

Elmar,

On 12/19/05, Elmar Hinz <elmar.DOT.hinz at team.minus.red.dot.net> wrote:

> Is NPO package designed to become successor of quickstart, or will we
> need both? I ask this to find out, if it is neccessary to prepare a new
> quickstart package for TYPO3 4.0.

The idea was (and still is) to develop a site and a tutorial that
would cause less "culture shock" to a typical new TYPO3 user in
US/Canada and use CSS/(X)HTML. It was supposed to replace
Quickstart/Getting Started for US marketing efforts, however if it's
going to be accepted as a real successor to Quickstart I guess it's
even better.

I am cross-posting this in .dev, I am not sure Michael reads the US list.

--
Dimitri Tarassenko