[Typo3-dev] for the Gremlins team: new file button

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Sun Dec 18 13:25:09 CET 2005

hallo Masi

i uploaded a patch:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1599

there was some strange (bug) behaviour in the html code of the page, that prevented my first <form> button to work.
so i had to add that <form></form>

i guess the problem is that <form> tag in the <body> element..
is it necessary?

i could not build the buttons with the simple <input type="submit" onClick="jump.....">
i could not find any doc about building the right urls, so i went with the classical <form></form> (that i like better because all the param can be well written

last thing: it was the first time i did a .patch using diff.. i hope it's ok!

i hope to get some feedfack so i can begin "hacking" the core :)

stefano
krur.com