[Typo3-dev] TemplaVoila 1.0 beta in CVS!

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Fri Dec 16 18:21:16 CET 2005

Hi Bernhard,

Bernhard Kraft wrote:

> For some strange reason I cannot reply to Robert's post. So I start
> a new thread. Sorry for that but there have been no replies to Robert's
> great announcement since hours so I tought more people have this problem.

your answer reached the correct list which is typo3.projects.templavoila ...

Sorry, I should have pointed that out more clearly: I suggest that we
discuss templavoila related topics in our own list from now. I already
answered your post there ...

Cheers,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development