[Typo3-dev] Edit icons for 'tt_news' for individual items like 'mininews'.

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Dec 15 17:40:15 CET 2005

Hi

It would be nice if 'tt_news' would have also
frontend edit icons for individual items like 'mininews'.

Well I succeed to add them for SINGE view editing the core pi1-file.
But when I tried to add them for LIST and LATEST I failed.

I got the message:

'You don't have right ...'

I didn't figure, why this was simple in

function displaySingle() {

just to the end of the function a row

                 $content =
$this->pi_getEditIcon($content,'hidden,starttime,endtime,title,short,bodytex
t,image','Base settings',$row,'tt_news');

                 return $content;
         }

but not in
function displayList($excludeUids = 0) {