[Typo3-dev] Parsescript for the extension: XMLRPC Client

Sascha ssdmso at gmx.de
Wed Dec 14 00:43:15 CET 2005

Hello,

I have a question regarding the extension: EXT: XMLRPC Client.
Is someone using this extension and is able to explain me (a noop) how to
write the parsescript for the following issue:
I want to download data from a server. In the first step I login. The server
is responding with something like an sessionID.
With the next xmlrpc requests I have to use this number as parameter. The
point I don't get is how to write the parsescript to
call the other xmlrpc methods within the script.

Can someone show me the way out of this problem...

Thx in advance, Sascha

P.S. Sorry for X-Posting. I already posted this in the german community ...
but there was no answer sofar. So I try me luck in this community again