[Typo3-dev] own styles for special content elements withTemplaVoila and css_styled_content

Daniel Wissensbach schebima at gmx.de
Tue Dec 13 17:43:19 CET 2005

Hello Thomas,

thanks for your fast answer.

You mean that content_styled_content won't delete ids tags just class tags?
So I have to write in my template:
Thats right?

I will try it.

I don't want to use FCE's because I want to give the editor the
possibility to decide what content he could insert into the boxes.

So not only text or images or links like in FCEs.
He should also be able to insert plugins like tt_news teaser text or of
course also data records.

any idea?

greetings,

Daniel