[Typo3-dev] Extension Documentation <Error: You did not have access to this extension "5354">

Jens Hirschfeld Jens.Hirschfeld at KeepOut.de
Tue Dec 13 15:32:11 CET 2005

Hi,

I wrote my first (very small) Extension.
Also i wrote the Documentation for this Extension and uploaded it with
the Extension Manager.

In the list of Extensions on typo3.org (http://typo3.org/extensions/)
under the most Extensions the topics of the Documentation are shown
(Introduction - Users manual).
Below 'my' Extension there ist only 'MANUAL' shown. And if i try to
follow this link i get on a page with the Message 'Error: You did not
have access to this extension "5354"'.
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/newsreadedcount

Is something wrong with my manual.sxw?

Thanks for help.