[Typo3-dev] 1-2-3 install - encryptionKey

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Tue Dec 13 00:30:27 CET 2005

Dimitri Tarassenko wrote:
> I think it's even more intuitive, since most of the
> operating systems go this way when you install them - i.e. they prompt
> for root/administrator passwords rather than come preconfigured with a
> default password.

Of course, this is the preferable solution.

> Anyways, Patrick's point seems to be a valid one, and I have no free
> time and no energy at the moment for yet another political shitstorm.

Then I will have a stab at it. Sebastian is currently working on the
install tool and there is considerable support for this idea in the core
group. Maybe I can convince him to do this (as he is currently fixing
any- and everything), or fix it myself.

Greetings,
Michael