[Typo3-dev] 1-2-3 install - encryptionKey

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Sun Dec 11 22:11:23 CET 2005

Ingmar,

#2024 in the bug tracker. I also changed the button captions in the
steps 1 and 2 from "Update localconf.php" (which is kind of cryptic to
somebody who is installing TYPO3 for the first time) to "Continue".

On another subject, wouldn't it be better to get rid of default
passwords (both admin and install tool) once and for all and set them
up during the install? I understand the installation documentation
would need to be changed, but a new major version (4.0) would probably
be a good milestone to fix these security issues.

--
Dimitri Tarassenko