[Typo3-dev] AJAX in TYPO3: call for volunteers

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Sun Dec 11 13:48:07 CET 2005

Hi!

I look here: http://prototype.conio.net/

Inside the "js" file I see:

/*  Prototype JavaScript framework, version 1.3.1
 *  (c) 2005 Sam Stephenson <sam at conio.net>
 *
 *  THIS FILE IS AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED. When sending patches, please diff
 *  against the source tree, available from the Prototype darcs repository.
 *
 *  Prototype is freely distributable under the terms of an MIT-style
license.
 *
 *  For details, see the Prototype web site: http://prototype.conio.net/
 *