[Typo3-dev] AJAX in TYPO3: call for volunteers

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Dec 11 11:41:44 CET 2005

Hi Sebastian,

my comments about t3lib_ajax:

As it seems there are a lot of different AJAX implementations, but there is
no "definitive" solution yet. Too many concurrenting stuff.

This makes me think that there may be a totally different solution which
maybe doesn't even exist yet. But how can we deal with this?

I think it may be a good idea to keep t3lib_ajax as a framework that must be
used to call some AJAX functionality in TYPO3.

The class just contains some wrapper functions that may be modified for
_any_ solution, however a stable API might make things a lot easier to be
changed in future...

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out