[Typo3-dev] AJAX in TYPO3: call for volunteers

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Sat Dec 10 23:35:24 CET 2005

Hi @all,
What can we do about the license issue? Write an email to the prototype
author if he is willing to double-license it so we can include it or
just incluce xajax?
Any more comments?

Concerning sajax - I had a look at this when implementing t3lib_ajax and
used this as a basis for my complete re-write - and I dislike sajax
because it is for example not really easy to split up the code
generating the XML and the code rendering the content on client-side.

Greets,
Sebastian