[Typo3-dev] AJAX in TYPO3: call for volunteers

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Sat Dec 10 03:07:49 CET 2005

In the US list on November 4th Reuven Cohen asked for a Bounty coder:

"TYPO3 AJAX Interface Bounty (DYNapi)"
"I'm working on creating a TYPO3 AJAX inteface based on the DYNapi SODA
framework. Given the more then 25 projects we have ongoing it's proving
to be quite difficult to allocate the resources internally to get this
project done. So I'm looking for some extra help and I'm willing to put
my money where my mouth is via a bounty.. "

Just wanted to let you know... I don't know the status of this project...

Patrick