[Typo3-dev] frontendformslib

Nico de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Fri Dec 9 18:01:50 CET 2005

Hi Karsten,

inbetween I got an answer from Robert (I wrote him a mail some days
before I posted about frontendformslib).

This is what he answered to me:
(sorry in German)
> Karsten Dambekalns hat in letzter Zeit einige Erweiterungen gemacht, die er
> mir demnächst zuschickt. Soweit ich weiß haben auch einige andere in der
> typo3-dev Liste nach der frontendformslib gefragt.
>
> Ich würde mich gerne soweit es geht aus der weiteren Entwicklung ausklinken.
> Wenn Du allen, die eine solche Funktionalität benötigen, etwas Gutes tun
> möchtest, schlage ich vor, daß Du versuchst, einmal alle Interessierten
> zusammenzutrommeln (z.B. in der typo3-dev Liste) und dann ggf. in einer
> eigenen Newsgroup die weitere Entwicklung diskutierst. Ich kann euch gerne
> Schreibzugriff für das CVS geben, wenn ihr länger als nur kurzfristig an der
> Extension arbeitet.

If you don't speak german: He told me that you are working on this
extension and that you will show it to him soon. He suggested to me to
look for people to build a newsgroup for discussing feature of such a
frontendformslib. I think that's a good idea, but maybe you can tell
us first, which functions you added so far.

I think there are several points to discuss (handling of Javscript,
Logincheck, if the form is sent to an access restricted page, etc.)

I accept that I have to do my own provisional modifications, until the
  current extension is online, but I would like to get involved in
developing and discussing it...

To Elmar: Just saw your posting, maybe these libraries could/should go
together?

Nico