[Typo3-dev] frontendformslib

Fri Dec 9 17:54:15 CET 2005

Nico de Haen schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder, if anyone has extended the frontendformslib so far.
>
> I read the thread from the 27-04 16:17, but couldn't find any other
> postings.
>
> So 2 questions:
>
> 1. Is there already a "roadmap" for the handling of creating frontend
> forms from TCA in the future?
>
> 2. Did someone extend frontendformslib for his own use and would share
> the code?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nico

Hello,

I have build a similar fe form library with following features:

* steered by TCA
* is completely configured in TS (not by XML)
* TCA values can be overwritten by TS
* output format is configured by TS
* handels 1:m and m:m selections
* can be extended by user defiend definitions, checks, previews
* through this extensions nearly unlimited flexibility of form output
* can output pdf

I plan to publish it, as soon as it is refunded by usage in enough own
projects.

Before publishing it still needs to be documented. Without documentation
it is hardly to use, because of all the complex TS configuration parameters.

Regards

Elmar

- --
Climate change 2005: Mexico, Guatemala, New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh,
Spain, Portugal, Austria, Swiss, France, ...
Production of CO2 is killing people.
Production of CO2 just for fun is killing people just for fun.