[Typo3-dev] Code change template cache logic

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 15:13:17 CET 2005

I mean, there should a exec_REPLACEquery in TYPO3_DB.

Which may use "REPLACE xxx" or "BEGIN....COMMIT;" to implement the logic,
depends on server support and system configuration.

I agree with Ries van Twisk.
If it do transaction, it should started from pconnect.
MySQL not doing that by default config, will typo3 keep in a "quick and
dirty php/mysql style"?

Dennis