[Typo3-dev] Code change template cache logic

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:14:22 CET 2005

It is not a problem.
It should provide a exec_REPLACEquery...  in $TYPO3_DB

We may have different implement of the class.
if it don't support REPLACE, do DELETE/INSERT/UPDATE within the db class.

But I have a question, can typo3 not using mysql server? I am interesting to
try with other database like Oracle XE.
I notice that there are some php in extensions still using mysql_xxx
function directly. (e.g mysql_last_insert)

Dennis