[Typo3-dev] Bug in backend usergroup 'Tables(modify)'?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Dec 7 21:33:44 CET 2005

Albert van der Veen wrote:

> - sorry for crossposting but I didn't get any response on this in the
> english group -
>
> I'm experiencing some odd behaviour when trying to change the
> 'Tables(modify)' section for a particular BE usergroup: it's impossible to
> select more then 20 tables. If I select more, the last (execeeding the 20
> limit) will be deselected when I save the record. Is this a bug or am I
> overlooking something obvious?

This was a gremlin which was partly fixed. We did not increase all values,
for exampe not the one you are requesting, because we thought it doesn't
make any sense to select so many modules (do they fit on one screen?).
Another reason is that I am still not sure if there is a bad impact of
setting all maxItem values to a value like 1000. If Kasper reads this, ha
can probably explain?!

Check out t3lib/stddb/tbl_be.php in CVS or wait for the beta to see how the
values have been changed.

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out