[Typo3-dev] Using _LOCAL_LANG to override text from a typoscript wrap?

Elijah Alcantara elijah.alcantara at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 03:33:39 CET 2005

Thanks for the reply, for testing I tried:

39 = TEXT
39.data = LLL:EXT:spin_preferences/pi1/static/setup.txt:Delete_Messages

but got a:

Filereference, "/opt/lampp/htdocs/mail_project/typo3conf/ext/spin_preferences/pi1/static/setup.txt",
not found!

I don't get it ... I'm sure that was the right path from where I put
the _LOCAL_LANG ..

The Delete_Messages key came from these lines from static/setup.txt:

plugin.tx_spinpreferences_pi1 {

_LOCAL_LANG {
        default {
                Email_Hosts = Email Hosts
                Options = Options
                Delete_Messages = Delete Messages
                Fetch_Unread = Fetch Unread
                Update = Update
                Updated_Preferences = Updated Preferences
                Threshold = Threshold
        }
        dk {
                etc ... etc ...