[Typo3-dev] disable caching of the page in a plugin

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Dec 6 11:22:11 CET 2005

Hi!

Robert John de Stigter wrote:
> I put the following line in my plugin to disable typo3 to cache the
> page:
>
> $GLOBALS['TSFE']->config['no_cache'] = 1 ;
>
> I do this because the plugin contains a form wich should not be cached.
> Am I doing this the wrong way?

Yes :) Just make your object USER_INT in TS setup of your extension and
set last parameter for t3lib_extMgm::addPItoST43() function to 1 in
ext_localconf.php. This is the right way.

This will not disable caching for the whole page but for your object
only. This is much better than preventing caching for the whole page.

Dmitry.