[Typo3-dev] RFC: "deleted" column in pages_language_overlay?

Christoph Moeller moeller at network-publishing.de
Mon Dec 5 16:32:10 CET 2005

Hi folks,
is it just me being stupid - or rather "having tomatos on my eyes" -
that there's no "deleted" column in the pages_language_overlay? What
exactly happens when a page tree that has alt.languages is deleted?

We had the following scenario: Customer accidentally deletes a subtree
including all language variants. Using kj_recycler and some SQL we
restored everything (pages, tt_content, etc.) but the alternative
languages. As the english content was still gone I had a look inside the
DB, but no deleted lang entries there, anymore.

Can anyone comment on this? IMO, this is worth an enhancement entry in
the bugtracker.

Greetings,
Chris