[Typo3-dev] fe_user - tt_address 1:m or m:m

David Bruehlmeier typo3 at bruehlmeier.com
Sun Dec 4 11:43:38 CET 2005

Hi Elmar,

The extension 'partner' currently has a 1:1 relation partner->address,
but my general opinion is that the relationship should be 1:n (one
partner can have many addresses). The "sharing" of addresses using an
m:m relationship may have its advantages (e.g. a family shares the same
address), but I think that in practice, this model would make things
much more complicated, which IMO outweighs the advantages offered by
shared addresses.

Dave.