[Typo3-dev] Bidirectional M-M relations

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Fri Dec 2 22:57:42 CET 2005

Hi Mads,
it would help most if you opened a bugtracker item with the following
information:
      * a short description of the problem and the solution
      * a short description what the modifications do if this is not
        clear
      * all the changes needed to TYPO3 core as a patch file (create it
        as a unified diff).

When you are done with this, feel free to contact me as well via private
email to write me a little reminder making sure I won't overlook/forget
the bug entry.
Currently, I have no time looking into the extension, but I most
certainly will when it is a patchfile in the bugtracker.

Thanks and greets,
Sebastian