[Typo3-dev] $TCA on folderlevel?

Thu Dec 1 15:47:26 CET 2005

Hello,

Sorry for following question. I have got less experience with
BE-Programming.

I would like to change the label of the fe_user field image from image
to banner.

But I want to do this only in a certain folder. If a change the $TCA
from an extension, it alters the label in the whole tree.

Is it possible to overwrite the labels on folder level?

Regards

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: Mexico, Guatemala, New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh,
Spain, Portugal, Austria, Swiss, France, ...