[Typo3-dev] TypoScript - my point of view

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Dec 1 11:22:32 CET 2005

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>> The hard part is to learn all those objects. But this is similar to any
>> language. PHP is easy, but still you have to learn all the funtions
>> provided by the various extensions.
>
> I printed TSRef and keep it on my table. Also I have a link to it in the
> FireFox toolbar. Thus I can easily find what I need.

Currently the static_tsconfig_help table is a bit outdated, but it would be
the perfect way to go!

This means: Whenever you edit TS either in the Info/Modify or the Object
Browser module, you just click on ths "TS" image, and the object reference
pops up. It contains all information of TSref and (if an extension provides
a proper information) all installed extensions.

As long as this is not working like it should, I simply use a PDF of the
TSref which can be browsed easily, plus it provides a fast full-text
search.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out