[Typo3-dev] AJAX - for fe/be

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Wed Aug 31 21:37:45 CEST 2005

Jeff Segars schrieb:

> I've done a littly proof of concept extension that adds basic AJAX for
> the pagetree.  Right now it reloads the entire pagetree but could easily
> be extended to only load elements that have changed.

Ah, the pagetree is a very good example for a something useful. Since
I've seen the page tree in TYPO3 I've always wanted the tree to reload
only changed elements.

I still think that TYPO3 shouldn't be overblown just to have AJAX
because it's a new and shiny buzzword. But that does not apply to those
nice little streamlined page tree :-)

While you at it. Do you think that the context menu of the tree can be
sped up as well?

Masi