[Typo3-dev] Adding 'Edit page header link' for 'alt_doc.php'

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Aug 31 13:47:35 CEST 2005

Thorsten Kahler wrote:
> Hi tapio,
>
> don't use "condensed mode" and your're in...

I don't use - the tree is on the left - but if I change using that menu
in 'Edit page header' I don't have link back to edit the content
element, which I was recently editing. It would be nice, if the click
menu would be available in the page 'alt_doc.php'.

And when 'db_layout.php' has been used in 'Quick edit' mode and then
clicked 'Edit page header' it would have a back button to content edit.

Swiching between content edit and page header edit views could work
better. I have tried to get a better working solution, but failed.